Monday, January 8, 2018

Christian no!

Today you made me lose $5 son. I was not too happy about it. We were going to watch the Sesame Street Live show with your buddy Caydon, so we parked in a lot close by which charged $5 per hour. We had a great time! Both you and Caydon were mesmerized by the characters and all the lights and action going on stage. The show ended sooner than I thought, so as we were heading back to the parking lot, I realized that I might only have to pay $10 since we were almost at 2 hours, but still had a few min to spare. We stood in line in front of a machine to pay for our parking stub. After a bit, we were at the front and I put my parking stub into the machine. It rang up as $10 and I was super happy because I was fully expecting to pay $15+ for parking. I proceeded to put my credit card in to make the payment. As it was processing, your curious little hands started pushing buttons on the kiosk. Of all the buttons, you pushed the 'cancel' button which ended the transaction. I looked at you sternly and told you not to touch. I then proceeded to start the process over and insert the parking stub. However, this time, the payment came out as $15! I was not happy! I maxed out the time and could have gotten it at a $10 rate, but by canceling my transaction, you made me go a minute over which meant I had to pay $15. I was not a happy camper, but I guess it's a funny memory to write about now. 😭

Sent from my iPhone